https://kfjohnson.wordpress.com welcomes ENCHANTER
- Author: Kristy Centeno
- Book Title: Enchanter
- Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance
- Publisher: Lazy Day Publisher
- Release Date: January 23, 2013
- Description: Leah Parker is furious when she finds out she’s been paired up for a class project with deadly silent, tough as nails, and incredibly intimidating Brandon Morris. Though she’s known him for years, Leah has made it a priority to stay away from him for a reason. As they are forced to spend time together however, Leah comes to find that there is more to Brandon than what meets the eye.When a series of unexpected events forces Brandon to reveal his true identity, Leah suddenly finds herself fighting to come to terms with who he is and with the fact that by fulfilling his destiny she will come to lose the only guy she’s ever loved. As a family secret is unveiled and old threats possess new risks, they both have to find the strength to do what is expected of them. Even if that means losing each other in the process.Love brought them together. His bloodline threatens to pull them apart. Will Brandon choose duty over love? Or will other forces far beyond their control separate them first?
- Links for purchase:
Barnes and Nobles | Amazon| All Romance
- Follow Me: www.twitter.com/KrissyGirl122
3 Questions for the Author:
- What inspired you to write your latest book? The inspiration for this book came in the form of an idea I had one night while I was putting my toddler to bed. All I saw at first were these interesting images, but I knew I had to write them down anyway. As the days progressed and I concentrated on what I had written down, I began to experiment and this is when the story began to take shape. From then on, I couldn’t stop writing until, Enchanter, was finished.
- What is the best thing about being an author? Being able to creative the kind of stories I would like to read. To indulge my imagination and let it run wild.
- What’s your ultimate goal for your career? To me, writing is more of a passion than a career. However, my ultimate goal as a writer would be to be able to write and publish as many books as possible and for the general public to love what I write.